How do Yeet & Sweet tournaments work?
To earn leaderboard points, players must make winning bets on any of the eligible games. In Yeet & Sweet, players may play at least one game at a time but can switch between eligible games at any time.
The points system is based on the total multipliers accumulated over 100 rounds. The points for each spin are calculated as multipliers - the amount won in each spin is divided by the amount wagered. For example: if the player bets 1 € and wins 10, the win multiplier is 10.
Road to Christmas: Playfina Casino - tournament: click here to read the review, then register and go to the promotions page.
- Tournament 9: Road to Christmas, 15th December 10:00 UTC – 24th December 21:59 UTC
- Tournament 10: TOP 100, 29th December 10:00 UTC – 7th January (2024) 21:59 UTC
All prizes will be credited to the winners' live accounts within 72 hours (3 days) of the end of the tournament.
- Some games may not be available in certain jurisdictions, as per the policies of game providers, which may change from time to time.
- The user confirms that they have no restrictions on gambling games by fulfilling the tournament requirements.
- Players who wager on Playfina are eligible to enter the tournament.
- To qualify for a tournament, you must bet at least 0.5 euros. This bet will be rounded up to the closest bet available in the game if it is not available in the tournament slot.
- Tournament slots award points based on the sum of winnings multipliers accumulated over 100 rounds.
- The points earned during the tournament period are combined. One tournament can earn an unlimited number of points.
- The results of tournaments are calculated by the provider.
- Your country may not be able to access certain tournament games.
- At the end of the tournament, the player who scored first will have the higher rating if two or more players have the same number of points.
- In this tournament, free spins winnings are not counted.
- As exchange rates fluctuate, the prize pool and minimum wager for this tournament may change.
- The tournament rules are set by the game provider and supplemented by the standard rules of Playfina Casino. A detailed description of the provider's rules can be found in the tournament slots.
- Participation in a tournament is limited to personal accounts. Playfina Administration may not count bets from duplicate accounts towards tournament points if it finds them.
- Some users may be prevented from participating in the tournament without any explanation from the Company.
- In the event that the Company discovers unfair strategies, a series of bets by one or more players leading to guaranteed profits, or other violations of the game's integrity, it reserves the right to cancel winnings.
- Changing the rules and conditions of the tournament is at the Company's sole discretion. The new version of the rules is posted directly on the website. The current tournament rules must be familiarized by each player.
- As long as the verification procedure remains in place, winnings will not be credited to the account holder's account.
- Euro is the base currency for Playfina tournament prize pools. Websites set the exchange rate for converting prize money into account currency.